- 20 meatballs
- 4 medium tomatoes or 2 big tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- Spices (paprika, oregano, basil, salt and pepper)
- Dice/cube the tomatoes, the onion and the garlic.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a low pan or skillet, and let it warm up. As soon as the oil is scolding hot, place in the meatballs, one by one, and let them brown on every side.
- Add in the onions and the garlic and let them cook until transparent. After doing this, add in the diced tomatoes as well as 100ml of water. Mix everything once again, and sprinkle in the spices. Let everything cook through for about 30 more mins, in a low heat.
- As soon as the tomato sauce has thickened and does not have that watery appearance, the meatballs are ready!
Serve these juicy meatballs with your favourite pasta, and sprinkle some fresh basil for added flavour.