- 1 packet of puff pastry
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 packet of heavy cream (200ml)
- 5 eggs
- In a blender/mixer pour in the 5 eggs, one at the time. Add in the condensed milk and mix them together until a homogeneous liquid is formed. Pour in the heavy cream next and mix them only for a few instants until the cream is once again uniform.
- Pre-heat your oven to 1800.
- In case you’re using pre-made frozen puff pastry, make sure to unfreeze it until it is at room temperature. Butter a round cake pan, sprinkle it with plain flour and spread in the pastry, making sure to even it out. Pour carefully the cream mixture you’ve previously mixed in the blender over the puff pastry and put it in the oven previously turned at 1800. (Every housewife / househusband knows their oven, so please adjust it accordantly). Let in bake for around 45 mins. (Make sure to keep checking your oven because the first 30 mins of baking vary from in each oven).
- As soon as the pastry is golden and cooked, remove it from the oven and the tin and transfer in to a large plate / cake stand.
This pastry is best served hot accompanied with a scoop of lemon sorbet and sprinkled with lemon zest. Decorate it with a few mint leaves for a touch of green!
Make sure to access the photo gallery to view more photos of this delicious pastry and more!!! CLICK HERE